Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

    some may care some don't but the Tax Free weekend is here. no tax on back to school / college stuff and clothing. Walmart will have tax free on all the electronics department. yes, games, movies, tv, computers.......Think my wife will be getting a lot of school stuff tomorrow for our daughter.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

    So basically what you are saying is stay as far away from Wal Mart as possible tomorrow.

    That is why we went tonight. I would rather dish out an extra 15 dollars to uncle sam than weed thru that mess tomorrow.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    So basically what you are saying is stay as far away from Wal Mart as possible tomorrow.

    That is why we went tonight. I would rather dish out an extra 15 dollars to uncle sam than weed thru that mess tomorrow.
    I second that and i even need some stuff for college
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

    I don't even bother with it. I always look for deals after school starts. One time they had cases of notebooks for $1, grabbed about 4 or 5 and figured that would last for awhile.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

    I could use some new stuff for when I go back to college.

    Georgia had their tax free weekend this past weekend while we were down there and Wal-Mart where my sister lives in Brunswick was extremely crowded. Even the self checkouts were fairly crowded.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TAX FREE weekend starts at midnight

    I need to get up there and get some binders/notebooks/pens, but I'd like to keep my arm. Those angry mobs are dangerous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •